Monday, April 02, 2007

I'll write my sucess story......


An empty mind,
wanna think something..
a white screen,
wanna write something..

an incomplete song,
wanna play it on radio..
a sucess story,
wanna paste it all over..

hey! where is my pen?
hey! where is my guitar?
i remember u took it last,
now u want my thots too..

hey! you,
why are you mocking me?
infact y are u imitating me?
and y do u look like me?

i know you,
n i don like the thief in ur eyes..
i know its you,
who has alwez pulled me down..

i know u r here to steal.
me from myself..
i know u wanna blind,
blind my innervision..

so what if u r my own shadow?
so what if u have been my best fren?
so what i have to fight you?
but i won't give wat u want..

i have got my epiphany,
now u r naked infront of me..
now u have nothing to hide,
even ur mask has stripped off..

byee! i gotta go,
i have to complete my song..
i really gotta go,
i have to write a new chapter..

keep that pen,
it will remind u ur defeat..
i'll cut my veins if i have to,
but i'll write my sucess story...

5 comments:

Shwetank said...

This one is grunge! Reminds me of the creep song. Play it with the acoustic guitar and you've got a chartbuster at hand.
And that will be a real success story :)

Rock on...
\m/

ABhit: the alter ego or the ego altered... said...

it can't be...!!!
u know wat i was hearing a song called creep...but frm stone temple pilots..when i was writing it....!!! he he
gr88 going mishra ji....u rocks!!!he he

Ashish said...

quite dejected poem ..like renouncing the world ...But please dont put the words like ur,y as this fades the effect of your poem ..hopefully u will understand what i said ..

ABhit: the alter ego or the ego altered... said...

well!! a slight correction dear!!its not a dejected one...
rather its for coming back to life!!!

thanks for the suggestion dear!!
but the i wrote it as soliloquy...
that's y half words...

Prateek Mohan said...

:*
:*
:*
:*
:*
:*
:*